RE: hi

  • From: Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2014 09:00:50 +0000

:P

I need to make time to read aswell...  Ive bought 2 of Canavans books quite a
while ago that I havent gotten to read yet :(

Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2014 10:54:52 +0200
Subject: Re: hi
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hmmmm. Both are equally awesome IMO.

On Fri, Mar 7, 2014 at 10:53 AM, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Disregard Steve's opinion

He thinks Baldur's Gate is better than Planescape Torment...

pfffft

/hides

Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2014 10:51:27 +0200

From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I like interesting, complex personalities, strong character relationships and
character development. Quality action scenes are important too.

On Fri, Mar 7, 2014 at 10:47 AM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Salvatore has the raddest characters,best fight scenes and great

character development due to the sheer amount of material and thats

what I like in fantasy.

I dont really like the stuff that spams prose like Martin.