Re: hi

  • From: Di Lhong <numotd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2014 23:48:51 +0200

Haha best i can do is SS god sometime soon. I guarantee it'll be fun haha

Fuck b+2~f...but tempted in practicing, since i always liked Lee. Guess
it'll pay off if i invest time with him...unlike Wang...stupid old sack
with short legs & arms + 0 tracking :(

Also want to try Hwoarang :) he looks fun. Inspired after i saw that
Finnish Hwoarang player play (can't seem to remember his name...). Style
points 10000% + dmg and mix up.

On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 11:25 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Di bring BOOK the small baby back with you.
> Unfair levelling you are getting.
>
> Come back with a b+2~f,n, b+2~f,n Lee and then we can still be friends.
>

> On 6 March 2014 22:32, Di Lhong <numotd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> If he comes this weekend, i'll join the tekken action too :) otherwise,
>> i'll be back in 2~3 weeks...will be in bkk. Time to rank with THE BOOK!
>>

>>  On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 2:35 PM, Ashraf Barendse <
>> ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>>  So far it's Jack Steel vs:
>>> Alisdair (Stu) - Tekken DR/TTT2
>>> Ryan(Sap)    - SF2/ST