RE: hi

  • From: "Donaldson, Alasdair" <alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2014 12:33:20 +0000

ヘ(゜∀゜ヘ)

From: cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Ryan Williams
Sent: 06 March 2014 2:31 PM
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: hi

Hilton, all you need to know is that he cheats.

On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 2:17 PM, Donaldson, Alasdair
<alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Uh, we could do Tekken 5. I presume DR then. I don’t have the game, but I’m
sure I can dl it sometime.
Wow, haven’t played the game since 2009 when T6 came out.

Is that what you were saying, Hilton - T5 rather than TTT2?

Since there are a few characters to play, and you might be worried about
match-ups, I’ll let you know that in DR, I played Paul and Nina.
In TTT2 I would be playing Paul and Armour King.