RE: hi

  • From: "Donaldson, Alasdair" <alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 12:04:29 +0000

I thought it was impossible to stun all eruptions in phase 3 - doesn't he get
immunity to some of the stuns by then?

I've never been in a group where they stunned all eruptions. Only ran Ifrit HM
4 or 5 times though.

From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 11:57:51 +0000
Yeah, doing my relic weapon quest for PLD.
Did chimera yesterday. I was OT. Fight was a snooze few. I just stand there in
Sword Oath and don't do anything to pull hate or mess up my cooldowns. Stand
around, minor dodging. My only job was to interrupt Ram's Voice. I got all of
them, except 1 where a dps accidentally stunned him just before (so immune).

In Ifrit, I know MT will just stand there tanking. OT will interrupt. I was
just wondering if I need to dodge stuff. Plumes can't be that much damage
anyway, especially since I won't be using my defensive cooldowns on anything
else.

From: alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 11:48:44 +0000
Hey Kahn.

I'm going to land up running Hydra, then the HM primals over this week/weekend.
Anyways, for the ifrit fight, I get that OT stuns the eruptions pre-nail and
stuns whatever after the nails. What about the plumes? I mean is it my job to
avoid them as well, or just stand there and eat them?
Also, since the patch, is the sweet spot still there for Titan HM - where you
don't eat the bombs? If not, does eating 1 bomb really matter?

From: numotd@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:numotd@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 12:52:51 +0200
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Dat Yuri play.

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 12:48 PM, Ilitirit Sama
<ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Which one?

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 12:45 PM, lindsey kiviets
<lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
ya and the adventure you have to go through to get the game is tedious.

Salie , do you still have that faq? I misplaced it when I formatted my hdd.

________________________________
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 12:37:06 +0200

From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
The game is kinda bland...

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 12:33 PM, Grei Botes
<sigma.g19@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:sigma.g19@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
LB, bring that game man. I want to play it. How did you download it?

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 12:21 PM, Ilitirit Sama
<ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
I fall in the camp that think Yang is a crappy character in AE2012.  Check
Alioune in action:

Part 1: http://youtu.be/Muz0F9ERzoM
Part 2:
http://youtu.be/s-c8JZrLOfk<http://www.youtube.com/redirect?q=http://youtu.be/s-c8JZrLOfk&session_token=FrnMITdrCHavPaqNCYYdzRcYq7d8MTM5NDEwMDEwM0AxMzk0MDEzNzAz>
Part 3: http://youtu.be/6ISpQX8K_Po

________________________________
is unauthorized. If you have received this communication in error, please
address with the subject heading "Received in error," send to the original
sender, then delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of it. If you are not the
Any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are subject to the terms and
conditions expressed in the governing KPMG client engagement letter. Opinions,
conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments that do
not relate to the official business of the firm are neither given nor endorsed
by it.

KPMG cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

International") on behalf of the local KPMG member firm providing services to
you. KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International") is a Swiss entity
that serves as a coordinating entity for a network of independent firms
operating under the KPMG name. KPMG International provides no services to
clients. Each member firm of KPMG International is a legally distinct and
separate entity and each describes itself as such. Information about the
structure and jurisdiction of your local KPMG member firm can be obtained from
your KPMG representative.