Re: hi

  • From: Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2014 12:12:59 +0200

> What would you say if Infiltration didn't change his tactic? That he is
just stupid? Or what if Sanford had changed his tactic and Infiltration
didn't?

You're overcomplicating it and looking at it in the wrong way.  Remember,
Infiltration was just reacting to Sanford Kelly.  He was just remembered
the situation from before and progressively punished harder after getting
hit by it once.  There wasn't a big tactical aspect behind it.  He just
adapted to what Sanford was doing.  There's no luck involved either.  Given
the number of options players have at that range, it's extremely hard to
perform a counter on reaction.  You have to place that counter higher in
your memory bank.  Remember how we played once and you hit me with a focus
attack, and then afterwards I kept punishing it with an Ultra?  Same
thing.  The difference is that the way Infiltration handled it there was no
easy way for him to get baited into punishing incorrectly.  cr.mk xx tatsu
would work even if Sanford Kelly backdashed, so would cr.hk xx demon.