Re: hi

  • From: Grei Botes <sigma.g19@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 23:30:10 +0200

Yeah, I share the same thoughts.

Basically, Infil is just really good at SFIV, or fighting games, so its got
nothing to do with Chun Li at all. You can see this by the number of
pre-emp jump anti-air attacks he uses... that shows "I knew you were going
to jump"  :-) Its way scarier than eating a dp or an actual anti-air, well,
thats what I think anyway.

Also, he doesn't have anything spectacular with Chun except a few trial
mode combos. No 'tech' or anything, just using her normals.

Its really cool.

But lets not hate on Kbrad though. GG. Dumb play ftw.