Re: hi

  • From: Di Lhong <numotd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 22:22:51 +0200

If it invovles b+2~f fuck it...if i can do b+2~f 100% i will main lee for
sure. he was my main in T4. who could resist that flowery sleeve shirt of
his hahaha

Also lee and kaz are rivals right? fits perfectly for me and my ss god bro.
hopefully his homing move is good enough to catch that fucker...how many
homing moves does lee have? 1+2 bb+4? or really good tracking move that's
almost a homing move.