Re: hi

  • From: Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 16:26:58 +0200

I don't understand why you would understand their reasoning.

If you don't want to play Edition Select online, just don't pick the option.

Like in the Original AE where you could choose to have the option to play
against people who had Super only, or both.

There's no legit reason not to have Edition Select online.