Re: hi

  • From: Di Lhong <numotd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 14:15:37 +0200

Am i the only one who thinks it's unfair you can switch characters around
in tournament? because you're not supposed to in SBO WCG :/ i'm not sure
about SF4, but tekken is definitely unfair. eg. picking bob JUST to kill
capos...

I'm surprised Viola didn't dominate SC5.

DOA5 is tournament worthy now? cool. if only the game isn't filled with
boobs lolz the roster balance is too off...