RE: hi

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 06:13:12 +0000

I just thought of something now

Vanillia  - SAGAT , GIEF
super - cammy instant cannon strike WOOOOOOOOP
AE - team china
2012 - nobody care
ultra - Elena's healing

From: numotd@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 07:51:43 +0200
Subject: Re: hi
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

No problem. It's ignorant of him to say something like that. I know how it's
like to be destroyed in a game hahaha it's how i started in Tekken...i have to
dive in the deep end against Juie -__-" (since he plays at the local arcade i
live nearest to...) but it was cool. I learned a lot. Also thought him how to
play Nina...biggest mistake ever hahaha

And now i'm experiencing top notch SF4 players from the CTS. I rather play with
pros and lose + learn than play with noobs to win and learn nothing...
This Ultra Street Fighter is looking better and better. Damn. Too many games to
focus on. I like the whole idea you can use different version against each
other. This could end all those arguments of "oh this character was better back
then and could beat yours etc".

They should make a patch in TTT2U with this feature. T6Vanilla Dragunov!!! haha
hell T6Vanilla Lei or Kaz XD Fuck T6Vanilla Capos tho (Rlx counts as
airborne...)

On Mon, Mar 3, 2014 at 7:17 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

yip its real.

gna sell my copy of sf on sagamer. steam copy hear I come.

@di , well said on the raphoman post. rather leave those dudes. they don't know
fg's, for them ignorance is bliss.

who is stronger? AE yun or V Sagat?

I wonder if only the ultra versions can dwu? coz that would be epic. so you can
pick the older buff versions of a character but be susceptible to vortex.
hmmm... I can see it now. ultra ken vs super ryu. TOO STRONK

Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 07:10:39 +0200
From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh nevermind I just noticed that youtube has just randomly deleted all but 2 of
my fucking subs.
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFF ??!!!

On 3 March 2014 07:08, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Has anyone else's youtube sub feed gone stupid and is only showing old vids ?

On 3 March 2014 07:07, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Is that real ?

On 3 March 2014 06:14, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

this is the biggest news capcom has released ever. im so hype.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfv4-EgUk9M