RE: hi

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2014 18:55:33 +0000

that corner trap pressure was sick.

FILIPEEEEENOOOO meinnnnnnn

Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2014 20:53:16 +0200
Subject: Re: hi
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Put Guile in MvC3.

NuckleDu reinventing the character.

On Sun, Mar 2, 2014 at 8:49 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

maining ken

Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2014 20:46:53 +0200
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

The only Ken player that makes me forget how obnoxious this character can be.

On Sun, Mar 2, 2014 at 8:44 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Watching this level of Ken is great.

On 2 March 2014 20:38, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yeah switching to low made a difference.

Infilitration's fundamentals are so strong.  And just once you think you've
figured him out he brings out the crazy stuff.

On Sun, Mar 2, 2014 at 8:37 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Infiltration killing Keno

On 2 March 2014 20:36, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Just got it to load by going to another channel to switch the quality from
source to low then re opening the stream with low settings and switching to
medium once loaded !

On 2 March 2014 20:32, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Mine won't load :(

On 2 March 2014 20:26, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Is the AE stream freezing for anyone else?

roflcopter so hard right now.