Re: hi

  • From: Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 22:02:24 +0200

I have to agree with LB.  For the games you wanna play, the all the top
players in Cape Town come to the session.  You can practice for years by
yourself or against other players and you still won't beat any of the guys
who play at the sessions.  And for sessions it's just for fun and
learning.  We only get serious at tournaments.