Re: hi

  • From: Jack Steel <orichih@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 21:39:31 +0200

Know im not gonna come 2 play u if u in my way i will only pass over u
c im faster thn u i just want 2 b ready 4 most platforms and other
players i never rejected a challenge b4 but 4 this 1 i want 2 b
ready.know i speak truth 2 weeks after my setup is changed i come love
me or hate me i am really hungry 4 this 1 y my last return and 2 show
what gaming fighting is about

//www.freelists.org/list/cpt-fgc