Re: hi

  • From: Jack Steel <orichih@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 21:28:16 +0200

B honest obout cheats ill b honest about my loses don't forget tht 5
overhead v'leona  remember my machine without cheats r slower like a
kof95 machine against your macros tht is a kof13 speed u good but
still loose 2 me and cut screen when i freeze your cheats.it is a
shame.

//www.freelists.org/list/cpt-fgc