RE: hi

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 18:55:34 +0000

this is my honest opinion , i dont believe they cheating at all.

maybe if you can record a match where you guys battle then you can point out
where they are doing the cheating?

I highly doubt anyone would goto such lengths of using macros on ggpo as there
is notihng to gain and no points to earn. It kinda makes no sense.