Re: hi

  • From: Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 17:28:30 +0200

I couldn't tell from the matches.  I was disappointed neither played tried
using Red Focus though.  On the SRK forums people have been coming up with
big damage combos using EX Red Focus cancels.  It doesn't scale like a
normal focus does so the damage output is higher.  Knowing Capcom though
they'll probably nerf it before release.