RE: hi

  • From: "Donaldson, Alasdair" <alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 12:40:36 +0000

No. Just playing my Barb.
Will probably mess around with some new classes and maybe try to play my Monk
and Mage a bit.

From: paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 12:11:03 +0000
Whats stopping you?
________________________________
From: lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 11:34:07 +0000
I awso wana play d3, dammit.

________________________________
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 13:31:38 +0200
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Awesome bro, thanks :)

On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 1:27 PM, Stephen Scheidel
<gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
yes that was me doing the psycho crushers against Khan.
I remember now cause I felt so cheap.

On 28/02/2014, Ryan Williams
<ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
> That was Pulsion. Pretty sure the ones I've edited of you playing Pulsion
> are correct.
>
> Not sure if you can recall your match with Khan. Khan, perhaps you could
> help out as well. Can you remember which mech you used during your match
> with OGRS? I have match between Twinzam (red and blue, tunnels underground
> using a psycho crusher-esque move) and the alt version of Dixen (dark
> colour). Was that your match by any chance?
>
> Also seems I didn't record the Winners Finals :( Must have thought I hit
> the record button when I actually didn't...
>

> On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 1:18 PM, Stephen Scheidel
> <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>>wrote:
>
>> yeah the one that Salie was using.
>> I started abusing the side dash fireball thing.
>>
>> On 28/02/2014, Ryan Williams
>> <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
>> > @OGRS, can you recall if you used Twinzam (the red and blue mech)
>> > during
>> > the Losers Bracket? I seem to have a bit of a mix up with the vid
>> > order.

>> but

>> http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2014/feb/27/new-shaq-fu-announcement-horizon-image-tshirts-be-used-games-campaign/

>> knockdown
>> ("vortex").

>> they

>> tap

>> around

//www.freelists.org/list/cpt-fgc

is unauthorized. If you have received this communication in error, please
address with the subject heading "Received in error," send to the original
sender, then delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of it. If you are not the
Any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are subject to the terms and
conditions expressed in the governing KPMG client engagement letter. Opinions,
conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments that do
not relate to the official business of the firm are neither given nor endorsed
by it.

KPMG cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

International") on behalf of the local KPMG member firm providing services to
you.  KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International") is a Swiss entity
that serves as a coordinating entity for a network of independent firms
operating under the KPMG name. KPMG International provides no services to
clients. Each member firm of KPMG International is a legally distinct and
separate entity and each describes itself as such.  Information about the
structure and jurisdiction of your local KPMG member firm can be obtained from
your KPMG representative.

AntiVirus software.