Re: hi

  • From: Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 20:12:07 +0200

Guys, if you have a PC/Laptop, you owe it to yourselves to download this:

http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/188257/broforce-8-bit-run-and-gunner-with-80-s-and-90-s-movie-heroes<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fforums.shoryuken.com%2Fdiscussion%2F188257%2Fbroforce-8-bit-run-and-gunner-with-80-s-and-90-s-movie-heroes&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNFHozqIpw5tmRa5X4d1gEsQQURjjA>

Insanely-addictive, mindless fun :P It will be released on Steam and will
have 4 player co-op :)