Re: hi

  • From: Di Lhong <numotd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 19:02:32 +0200

I can't get a hang of the whole wake up game thing in SF4 yet...too
different to tekken...in tekken i lay on the ground and roll around for a
while i check if it's safe to wake up. Otherwise, i roll around like a dog
that have found a dead sundried frog lolz

I like Cammy, but she's high tier...so won't play her until she's nerfed
haha i play low tier characters. Eg. Capos :)