Re: hi

  • From: Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 18:24:42 +0200

Steve instead of thinking about reversals think of a solid wake up
game or options because that's when the 'reversals' usually come to
play.
I know reset situation should be considered too but in SF4 knockdowns
are common.
TBH from my exp, there are very few useful reversals in the game
thanks to things such as cross ups, safe jumps and option selects.
Some are specials like dp's, EX moves, supers, ultras, teleports for escape etc
It always depends on what you as player want and which moves or set
ups you trying to counter.
Meter is another issue with almost everyone, some reversals only
become viable/less risky with it on deck with with FADC and EX options
and super.