Re: hi

  • From: Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 16:23:58 +0200

Yup, two man teams and random partners will be assigned :) So the mystery
factor will still remain to some extent *lol*

I'll participate if need be, but if there are enough players on the day,
I'll stick to my TO duties.

Best study up about the game if you don't want to disappoint your partners
*lol* It's pretty easy to play so no one should have any real difficulty.

As for Guile's flashkick FADC into Ultra, I've probably only landed it
twice. My execution sucks *lol*