RE: hi

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 13:59:56 +0000

Hav u tried the foward dash? Thats same like the chun dash ultra. I think
foward or back dash wil make ultra hit.

Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 15:53:15 +0200
Subject: Re: hi
From: sameegh@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Two man team battles this weekend right? If so, will we be assigned random
partners on the day? By the way, does anyone know the secret to Guile's
flashkick FADC backward into ultra? I tried it yesterday but I think I'm losing
the back charge somewhere :/  (My inputs looks correct but I'm probably missing
something)

On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 2:39 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This was a really cool read:
http://shoryuken.com/2014/02/25/deep-cuts-why-samurai-shodown-v-special-is-the-best-fighting-game-youve-never-played/

 V and V Special never appealed to me but I might give em another shot.
@Nic, we need to do some Samsho IV at one of the sessions *lol*

On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 2:18 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ah haa. Thanks bro. Now we know *lol*

On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 2:17 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Chaos Breaker aka Dark Awake.  It's on PSN (Japan store?) and the Taito arcade
version was leaked so you can play it on PC.

SAP what is the name of that game I posted this morning?

Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 13:57:53 +0200
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hmmm... wouldn't mind getting one of those myself...

On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 1:42 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

for the sake of conformity I need that AOC monitor for CTS5

:(

GIVE