RE: hi

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 20:44:09 +0000

most epic wrestling techniques

http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/180502/who-will-the-mysterious-5th-new-character-be/p54

right at the bottom of the page
From: numotd@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 21:10:02 +0200
Subject: Re: hi
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

GGxrd has 5 buttons? i'm sold :) 6 button SF4 is complicated for me haha can't
wrap my head around it at the moment...kept on pressing only 1,2,3,4...damn you
tekken.

On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 8:32 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Anyone who has digital copies can share tho, dlc an all.
On 25 Feb 2014 19:24, "Ryan Williams" <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Naa, I think they'll stick around. Some of the Injustice players are actually
legit. That said, if our goal is to attract Injustice players, we need to be
prepared. It's not just a matter of having enough copies... we'd need to get
the DLC as well and patch all the consoles. Seems an awful lot to do just for
the sake of running a tournament once a year for a game that most people won't
touch again until the next CTS.

On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 7:18 PM, Grei Botes <sigma.g19@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yeah, wait until Ultra comes out. So much more hype then.

Maybe we can try and work on getting some numbers? I wonder if going ahead and
raping the guys into Goatseville at Injustice at Trench Town will make them
more interested in playing or scare them away from the game?

On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 7:13 PM, Grei Botes <sigma.g19@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I feel bad about this. I've dedicated too much time playing AE and no time
playing KOF. LOL.

On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 1:30 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

SF is always a given. Consistently the most popular FG at CTS events. Usually
attracts players from all over (East London, JHB, etc). I'm not sure if Tekken
and Mahvel will perform as well as they did before, but we'd probably have to
go with those. I think we dropped KOF because there just wasn't enough interest
the last time around (a damn shame too, considering that all of the players are
really talented). Injustice might pull numbers, but there aren't that many of
us that own the game. MK is dead (The Bridgetown guys still play it, I think,
but that's it).

On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 1:21 PM, Donaldson, Alasdair
<alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I can assist with the UCon thing – assuming I’m in CT at the time.

Are you serious about SF being the only given? It won’t be much of a CTS
without other fighting games, even if they’re run their
 course – Tekken, Mahvel, KOF – if not these games, then what?

I wouldn’t mind seeing MK or Injustice there, but they probably have less
players than Mahvel.

Too bad that no one here has KI…