Re: hi

  • From: Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 19:24:19 +0200

Naa, I think they'll stick around. Some of the Injustice players are
actually legit. That said, if our goal is to attract Injustice players, we
need to be prepared. It's not just a matter of having enough copies... we'd
need to get the DLC as well and patch all the consoles. Seems an awful lot
to do just for the sake of running a tournament once a year for a game that
most people won't touch again until the next CTS.