RE: hi

  • From: Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 15:22:29 +0000

Ah ok

Almost what I went with.

I just have K in between the P and D in the bottom

Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 17:19:17 +0200
Subject: Re: hi
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

It's supposed to look like SF without the middle button in the bottom row.

When I played in Hong Kong the layout looked like this:

http://gearmedia.ign.com/gear/image/guitly_gear_xx_stick_close_big.jpg

On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 5:17 PM, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I started playing the game on PC.

Mapped how I wanted :P

I have zero idea what the actual button layout is suppose to look like lol

But yea its still 5 buttons.  6 if you count mapping a button to roman cancel.

From: lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 14:50:36 +0000

Does xrd stil use 5 buttons? I cant seem to get used to a 5 button layout. Its
jst weird.