RE: hi

  • From: "Donaldson, Alasdair" <alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 12:27:38 +0000

One of the best writer/directors of comedies out there.

From: numotd@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:numotd@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 14:02:30 +0200

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
When does GGxrd come out? want to try that game :) hopefully it's a little
simpler than SF4? if not then more similar to MK or Tekken?

On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 2:01 PM, Di Lhong
<numotd@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:numotd@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Not sure if this would help with Tekken hype or not, but i might not be here
for the tournament...might still be in BKK. Will be busy ranking with "le
Book"...lolz promoted with him twice (but not against his main team, since his
main team is blue rank now...) will see if i can catch up to his Jin/Hei team.

On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 1:20 PM, Stephen Scheidel
<gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
not sure.

Man I play Tekken and even I am not hype for a tourney for it.

wouldn't want to impose a game I don't really like on other people.

On 25/02/2014, Ryan Williams
<ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
> Are the Worcester guys still active?
>

> On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 1:13 PM, Wynand-Ben
> <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>>
> wrote:
>
>> I suggest Tekken...
>>
>> ------------------------------
>> Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 13:08:05 +0200
>> Subject: Re: hi
>> From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
>> To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>

>> Ok peeps, UCON 2014 will be taking place on the 29th-30th of March. The
>> Genshiken crew require 8 consoles+screens. Who will be able to assist?
>>
>> One other thing. A tentative date has been set for CTS5 (10 May 2014).
>> I've enquired about the availability of the Jameson and Molly Blackburn
>> halls so we'll see how that goes. As for tournament games, the only given
>> is SF. Tekken is dead. Mahvel might get a few numbers but is on shaky
>> ground. KOF13? Let's not even go there *lol* I'd welcome suggestions
>> though
>> :P
>>

>> On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 11:57 AM, Donaldson, Alasdair <
>> alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
>>
>>  Okay, cool. I've tanked it a couple of times, so should be fine.
>>
>> I think I've only ever run Darkhold and Stone Vigil once, back when I
>> started the game.

//www.freelists.org/list/cpt-fgc

is unauthorized. If you have received this communication in error, please
address with the subject heading "Received in error," send to the original