Re: hi

  • From: Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 13:30:28 +0200

SF is always a given. Consistently the most popular FG at CTS events.
Usually attracts players from all over (East London, JHB, etc). I'm not
sure if Tekken and Mahvel will perform as well as they did before, but we'd
probably have to go with those. I think we dropped KOF because there just
wasn't enough interest the last time around (a damn shame too, considering
that all of the players are really talented). Injustice might pull numbers,
but there aren't that many of us that own the game. MK is dead (The
Bridgetown guys still play it, I think, but that's it).