RE: hi

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 07:12:20 +0000

it depletes tension and if your tension is all used up it depletes your life.

From: paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: hi
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 06:39:00 +0000

Overdrives are supers.  Takes half of your tension/meter.
Insta kills are done by going into insta kill mode.  In that mode you can do
your Insta kill move like you would a overdrive/super.Hit or miss or whatever,
the moment you exit that mode you lose entire tension meter entirely for the
rest of the match.
Assuming they didnt change it.

From: numotd@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 02:17:54 +0200
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMNXcp0Or10

How does instant kills work? are Overdrives ex version of specials?

On Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 10:37 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

He needs "nut gud enuff step"

On 24 February 2014 22:09, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yeap
In old versions he had Ha and Ho step depending on what kick you used.
Everything sounds the same now tho

Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 21:30:14 +0200

From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think in the older games you could change it to go hahahah, hohohoho or
hahohaho depending on what buttons you use.Some like HaHa but I like HaHo

On 24 February 2014 21:27, Di Lhong <numotd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Isn't it called Haha step? or is it actually hoho step? if it's ho...then
GODLIKE!!!

On Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 9:25 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Wait does that mean Lei does 5~ho step  ? O_O

On 24 February 2014 21:25, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

All I remember is 555

On 24 February 2014 21:23, Di Lhong <numotd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

No. But got Cheyne to tell me what i mean...my response? "สัตว์" aka "Sud" lolz
teaching thai here haha

On Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 8:06 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Di are you familiar with the term "voetsek" ?

On 24 February 2014 19:39, Di Lhong <numotd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Spear of Lobu (aka Feng's db+1,2) ftw

On Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 6:58 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

War drum :(

On 24 February 2014 18:51, Di Lhong <numotd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ah cool so you can jf.mp then dive kick instantly? even if jf.mp doesn't hit? i
know there's some move that needs to be on hit or block to link to specials.
But some don't.

No problem on Tekken. Will let you know what i know about Jaycee and any
character you want to know :) I'm enjoying Jaycee, she's fun to play.

On Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 2:02 PM, sameegh jardine <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Haha, yeah I saw you messing around with her the past weekend. Happy to hit up
practice mode with you at the next session, maybe we can do some Tekken this
weekend and you can show me a few things there. I'm probably super rusty by now.

jf.mp is one of her best air to airs and can be used as an instant overhead
especially against characters with larger hitboxes like Sagat or Gief. What's
also nice about the move is that you can combo into a divekick from it.

On Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 1:52 PM, Di Lhong <numotd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ah ok.  Thanks Lumi. Must teach me Juri sometime :)
I'm still stuck with Tekken execution...need to go back to neutral first before
continuing your link...

On Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 1:48 PM, sameegh jardine <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Pretty much - the input would be be something like d+mk,db,b+hk.

On Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 1:40 PM, Di Lhong <numotd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Just realise something in SF inputs...
Eg. Juri's combo cr.mk to pinwheel

I've been doing d+mk then qcb+hk and no success in combos. But in video
tutorials they do df+mk then quickly df,d,db,b +hk. So i guess for crouching
moves to special, you can do df or db so you can quickly just link things in 1
motion (df to b motion with 2 button press of cr.mk then just hk)?

Nerf monks!

Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 13:27:27 +0200
From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yesterday I was playing some Age of Empires 2 campaigns and I got to one where
the enemy was pomping my units because they had elite longbowmen.
So after about a hour and a half,4 cigarettes and countless monks I had my very
own deathball of elite longbowmen.

I felt very accomplished.

On 24 February 2014 12:29, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Will check the AE finals from yesterday later.

The TTT2 finals were definitely the best US tekken I've seen so far.

And Fabs shout outs/call outs on stream after GFs were GDLK.