Re: guyRE: hi

  • From: Di Lhong <numotd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 12:50:56 +0200

Yeah. Some builds will need some item Affixes to work. Overall, less no
brainer game. I don't think there's any no brainer build out there. Monk
got spirit generator buff (thank god, great buff).

But like you said, it promotes more build diversity. I'm sure more will
show up later. Just need to get the right legenday/unique/set items.