Re: gRE: this is what i found in canal walk

  • From: Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 10:39:04 +0200

*lol* There are infinites but, as I mentioned yesterday, they're mostly
impractical (except for the corner ones).

The reason why Chuu's desperation wouldn't work as an infinite is because
1) there's a meter requirement and 2) there's a health bar requirement. You
need to be relatively low on health and have full meter to use the
desperation in the first place. It might be enough to kill if you could
land another desperation immediately after the first one, had the
aforementioned inhibitors not existed.

JPEG image