RE: gRE: this is what i found in canal walk

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 07:22:08 +0000

dude you just don't know.

it was training mode though , so are they able to tech in the air? if it is
then I has a sad , if it isn't then Its definitely the easiest infinite in
existence.

Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 09:19:19 +0200
Subject: Re: gRE: this is what i found in canal walk
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

*lol* LB is feeling himself and it's not even Saturday yet :P He must have some
really solid tech to make such claims :P

On Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 9:03 AM, Sean Carrington <theseancarrington@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

This guy lol
On 24 Apr 2014 07:29, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

morning peeps,

SAP can I be on my own team in yuyu. I discovered an infinite this morning and
with the fireball cancelling shenanigans you told me last night , I feel its
unfair to everyone else.

Is there maybe a 3v1 option to make things abit more fair?

From: ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 03:55:22 +0200

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

+1 for Yu yu for me me.
Tho I have some errands to run so I'll only get there at about 3:30, so I'll be
a bit too late for the team tourney.

On Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 10:27 PM, Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yo Themba is my cousin bro :)

On Mon, Apr 21, 2014 at 4:17 AM, Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Lol.
Dammit Nic, you put me in loser's and knocked me out.

Silverbullet is Chad, Themba is .... Themba, I think he's somebody's friend or
something.

Oh yes, thanks for the adaptor SAP, it works like a charm.

On Sun, Apr 20, 2014 at 10:34 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

​

On 20 April 2014 22:32, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Whose them other guys in the bracket ?

On 20 April 2014 20:28, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dude, thanks for organising this random shit.

Had a blast.
On 20 Apr 2014 19:50, "Ryan Williams" <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Congrats to Lumi for ending GB's reign of terror and securing the 'Egg of
Champions' *lol*
Brackets: http://challonge.com/cbots

Archive: http://www.twitch.tv/ydktv/b/521219553

On Sun, Apr 20, 2014 at 4:56 PM, Di Lhong <numotd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

TTT2 arcade cabinet? lolz one could hope.

On Sun, Apr 20, 2014 at 2:59 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

So I went and checked out that gaming lounge down the road from me today.

The place seems cool and may be ok for sessions or tourneys but I reckon it is
a bit too small for an evo weekend lounge-around.

There is an arcade cabinet in there though ~ wasn't on but it's probably a
multi cab.Imma go check it out in more detail at some point.

On 19 April 2014 21:53, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Cheers.

On 19 April 2014 21:35, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

never fear when your friendly neighborhood lb is near

http://jun1517.tistory.com/

Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2014 21:31:53 +0200

From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Does anyone have a link for that korean site with the games and OST's ?
I forgot to bookmark it :/

On 19 April 2014 21:31, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I've only heard good things about it.

On 19 April 2014 21:07, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The PS4 controller's d-pad is pretty decent when used in fighting games.

On 19 Apr 2014 15:08, "Di Lhong" <numotd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Legit Arcade machines.

On Sat, Apr 19, 2014 at 9:18 AM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

One day we will witness a lag free world.

On 18 April 2014 21:15, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Khan says N1 City also has AE now.  Round timers are correct.

Japan's USFIV impressions:
Kazunoko says Seth has no future lol
Uryo says Sakura tatsu loops might have been nerfed (this is a huge nerf)

KSK says Hugo is hard to win with, Abel might be stronger in this version
Bonchan says Sagat is high tier and Yun is stronger.
R: Guy is fun
Reiketsu says Vega's changes are not interesting

Acqua says Yang is stronger, Cammy is also still strong

General consensus is that T.Hawk is a threat.  Uryo wants T.Hawk's AI nerfed
cos he lost to him in Arcade mode lol.

On Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 6:30 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Even the Arcade version of AE has screen lag.

On Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 6:28 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

yip.

tv's are shit.

I got my LG goldeneye and played around in Tekken.

I highly recommend all the SF heads try out AE on crt.

you feel so much closer to the game knowing there is zero lag.

>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xT-klhA8nEo

JPEG image