Re: gRE: this is what i found in canal walk

  • From: Di Lhong <numotd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 02:46:02 +0700

How's monk in RoS? I've been playing DH only...will play monk once i got my
DH to a solid standard. This way i don't run out of things to do quickly.
Cos right now, farming for the right gear to go to Torment 6 is pretty fun
:)

Crusader any good? at first was thinking of maining a Crusader...but went
for DH and Monk instead...at least i can share items among them :)

Will leave WD and Wiz for Cheyne (Int base characters) and Barb + Crusader
for my Brother (Str base character). This way we can share or trade items
that we can't use :)