RE: gRE: this is what i found in canal walk

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 09:02:42 +0000

so has anyone checked that wonderland at cwalk actually listened to our
suggestions?

The ae at n1 isn't bad, the buttons hurt my fingers but the button layout is
decent. KOF's controls were messed up , cant jump forward, or just jumping in
general is not allowed.

Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 09:30:43 +0200
Subject: Re: gRE: this is what i found in canal walk
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"ive changed my mind , yu yu looks ass"
"yu yu looks ass"
"looks ass"
So I take it you never played it LB :D You just 'looked' at it.

Download the ROM, play it for more than 10 minutes and if you're still not
convinced, I'll allow you to retract your vote.
Also, watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvsoMG_Ym2Y

On Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 9:21 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

ive changed my mind , yu yu looks ass.

lets rather play rival schoolz

Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 07:56:19 +0200

From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Does anyone have a PS2 memcard that they're no longer using and would like to
sell?
Also, which of the two games would you guys like to play on Saturday for the
team tourney? Yu Yu Hakusho (Genesis) or Rival Schools (PSX)? I've only
received a response from Lindsey thus far.

On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 4:56 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Nice.

1.  Find exploit on e-services site
2.  ???
3.  Never have to pay rates ever again!

I am so sorted.

On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 4:42 PM, sameegh jardine <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yo Salie, Check this image out. You can delete the history for the service
account which is probably what gets used by every single user who uses the site
:P

Your cached details are gone, lol

On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 4:16 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ouch.

On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 4:09 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The Cape Town Municipality E-Services portal has an embarrassing privacy flaw.
Certain email fields have a property enabled that retrieves a short list of
known email addresses from the server once you start typing.  This leaks the
email addresses of other users.

http://i.imgur.com/xyBi6Ws.png

I've sent their webmaster an email about this.