Re: gRE: this is what i found in canal walk

  • From: Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 13:05:43 +0200

A colleague of mine had to come in one weekend to supervise work that was
being done in our server room, and that guy was here.

My colleague said a better description of the guy would be 'Fat Bastard'
from the Austin Powers movies because he sounds exactly the same, swears a
lot and farts sporadically. I'm not making this up.

JPEG image