Re: gRE: this is what i found in canal walk

  • From: Di Lhong <numotd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 11:22:03 +0200

True. But independent games are doing very well now in the market and is on
the rise. Top budget games are having it hard, because they have to deliver
good game play and good graphics...while independent game don't have such a
hard time on graphics.

A lot of independent horror games are doing much better in the market than
the top budget ones. Because top budget ones are to action oriented.