RE: gRE: this is what i found in canal walk

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 08:26:24 +0000

ora ora ora

iki mass se

lound one fightu

Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 10:20:46 +0200
Subject: Re: gRE: this is what i found in canal walk
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gomen LB sama!

On Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 10:06 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

SAP don't upset me.

Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 10:00:49 +0200
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Won't be able to session on Friday or Monday :(

On Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 9:56 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

we should session on Friday or Monday,

bring ngs2 and il bring ds1.

Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 09:44:47 +0200

From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ok, so hard difficulty.

Have to admit that it is easier than Ninja Gaiden Sigma. That game is just
completely unforgiving. I still have to finish it.

warrior difficulty,

Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 09:39:17 +0200
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

*lol* What difficulty are you playing on LB?
I wonder if I still have my saves for the game. Might just have to run through
it again.

On Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 9:32 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

ima Bankai yo ass

@sap , I think I see where the co op thing comes in in NGS2. all I can say , im
not playing the girl. game is way too easy, getting weapons early on , getting
too much life , relatively easy bosses. il need to complete the game to unlock
all the co op areas.

Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 09:23:57 +0200
From: sameegh@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

You don't need new tech, you just need a bigger sword :P

On Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 9:22 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

@nick , keep up the good work

@lumi, i got new tech just for you.

Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 09:17:02 +0200
From: sameegh@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hmmm, I don't know if you're ready yet. Also don't go playing Persona now, if
you do that you'll definitely get bodied in BB again.

On Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 9:07 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I need to rape peeps in bb. paas you need to pop in so that I can pop you one
in the mouth.

@lumi , you next.

@khan , tsek

@nick , its time for persona