Re: gRE: this is what i found in canal walk

  • From: Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 08:45:20 +0200

Hi guys

In light of this coming weekend being the Easter weekend and all, I wanted
to know if peeps would prefer to chill this weekend, or if we should still
have a sesh on Saturday. I'm easy either way; just wanted to get an idea of
how many guys would be keen on a sesh (or not) :)

That said, if we do have a sesh on Saturday, I'd have to leave at about 6pm
at the latest.