RE: gRE: this is what i found in canal walk

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 12:08:35 +0000

die winter soldaat was nogal goed.

klompie aksie belaai,

j moet dit gaan kyk, los nou die dagga

From: ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 13:41:26 +0200
Subject: Re: gRE: this is what i found in canal walk
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I mean mugen, not mame.

On Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 1:32 PM, Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Good hanging out at the arcade yday gents. too bad the controls are so kak.
press left and it goes down.

Shame, I beat a boy who was playing Ken, and the next COM opponent wasalso Ken,
and he thought he was still playing.

Oh yeah Sengoku Basara X. I have a mame Hack of that crossed with Hokuto no Ken.
@LB How was Kaptein Amerika:Die Winter Soldaat?

On Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 11:07 AM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I dunno.
On 31 Mar 2014 09:32, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

@steve, tsek with your hitbox abomination.

@nick, jag has it too right?

Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 09:23:20 +0200
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

We have not done the permanent share for BB yet.

So this is how it works.  You you and Khan sign out, Me and Manase sign in, dl
the game and then update stuff as neccisary, this is important as we can't sign
back into your account after the next step.

Then you go to the sony online network and deactivate all consles that have
signed in using your account.

You can then activate your and Khan's systems.

As long as we (Manase and I) don't sign into your account, we can keep the game
running.

As soon as we sign in to your account for any reason, the game content will be
deactivated.
Got it?
On 31 Mar 2014 08:12, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

ya man , was there on sunday , to get some groceries.

so I jammed tried AE, it was bad , I don't think I can play on those buttons or
sticks. Once you go sanwa you can never go back.

I saw Lumi there just when I was about to leave, he wasn't having any luck on
p2 side as well. Kof was hype, I dunno who koukou is. Madkof's daimon beat fox
2 straights with daimon lol.

@nick, please inform us how the game sharing thing works. Manase wants in. If I
remember correctly only 4 people are allowed from the start right? its , me , u
, jag and khan right? but I think 6 months have passed so we can add manase too
now right?

Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 06:02:18 +0200
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm sure most of you have seen it, but this is the first time I've seen the
extended trailer for MGSV.  Contains spoilers from Ground Zeroes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NL4ZxDWLwpM

Man, this game looks really dark.  Child soldiers, blood diamonds,
waterboarding, executions.  I'm wondering if it's going to end up being
censored.