Re: gRE: this is what i found in canal walk

  • From: Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 13:32:03 +0200

Good hanging out at the arcade yday gents. too bad the controls are so kak.
press left and it goes down.
Shame, I beat a boy who was playing Ken, and the next COM opponent wasalso
Ken, and he thought he was still playing.

Oh yeah Sengoku Basara X. I have a mame Hack of that crossed with Hokuto no
Ken.

@LB How was Kaptein Amerika:Die Winter Soldaat?

On Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 11:07 AM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx