RE: gRE: this is what i found in canal walk

  • From: Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 15:19:14 +0000

Hmmmm
Dont see the problem with it personally... whats the game rated as?
But I can see why people would think of it as being unnecessary perhaps.  Game
had plenty of impact to me without hearing that tape.
How old is Paz anyway?
Need time give Ground Zeroes another go.  Do it on hard or some side mission
and find the tapes etc.

Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 16:52:09 +0200
Subject: Re: gRE: this is what i found in canal walk
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

The one tape is very disturbing and grim.

Spoilers here:
http://www.pixelitis.net/features/kojima-take-things-far-metal-gear-solid-v-ground-zeroes

On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 4:46 PM, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

MGS:GZ
Right in the feels
I still need to listen to all the tapes

Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 16:31:54 +0200

From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I didn't know Puma collaborated with Kojima to produce MGS-related tracksuits
and shoes.

http://vr-zone.com/articles/puma-releases-metal-gear-solid-shoes-jackets-kojima-approves/72431.html

I'm a fanboy of puma sneakers.  I might get me a pair.

I'm still amazed MGS:GZ got through uncensored.  I think it's because of the
implied violence rather than what you actually see (although that is kinda
crazy as well), and the fact that you have to find all the cassettes to figure
out the story.

On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 4:12 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Accounting use the double entry system.

JPEG image