RE: gRE: this is what i found in canal walk

  • From: Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2014 10:33:03 +0000

Out of interest sake.
Why do you guys want these AOC monitors?  Are they known to be low lag or
something?  Or some other reason?
Just wondering
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2014 12:30:10 +0200
Subject: Re: gRE: this is what i found in canal walk
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you want to get a similar one to the ones that we use at the sessions,
you're looking at R3000 easy.

On Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 12:28 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sap i sold my monitop, bt the place that had it on their site dnt hav it
anymore. Nick is a lemming, giving me wrong details and i emailed zombiegamer
to ask if he knw where i can get aoc's from.

Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2014 12:02:02 +0200
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yup. Starts at 12:30.
This keyboard business is rather fascinating *lol* I'd like to see it in action
:P

On Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 11:00 AM, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Cool
So is there a session as usual this weekend?
Need to come testrun my keyboard while getting my ass handed to me at SF :D

Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2014 10:41:59 +0200

From: sameegh@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

It's great but but not as good as TTGL imo. TTGL has better story and character
progression than Kill La Kill based on what I've seen so far.

On Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 10:38 AM, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ah k
Thoughts on it sofar?  Seems to be rated highly.
Is it worthy of being compared TTGL?
Download should finish somewhere during the day.  Will probably give the 1st ep
a go this evening

Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2014 09:59:15 +0200
From: sameegh@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm watching it, I gave it a bit of a break mid way in. Resumed watching last
week, around episode 12 now :) I know Chojin's been following it as well.

On Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 9:53 AM, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

So who here has watched Kill la Kill?
Since it finished airing recently(last week?) I will be giving it a go

Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2014 09:10:32 +0200

From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

@Ilitirit, checked out the first episode of Blacklist. Quite cool :P
It's hard to ignore the blatant 'Silence of the Lambs' influences - especially
evident during the interactions between Elizabeth and Raymond -  but it's fun
to watch all the same.

James Spader is looking old as fuck. Kinda reminds me of J.T. Walsh now.

On Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 8:26 PM, Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIufHun5anM&list=UUsba7iPPlzVXijMn0u0AB6w