Re: gRE: this is what i found in canal walk

  • From: Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 16:49:52 +0200

I've asked them before about Sanwa parts and they didn't know what I was
talking about.  They asked me to bring me pics/show them the actual parts
(I mailed them pics, they didn't respond).  I don't think they'll be
convinced that we are right without some sort of evidence that
Sanwa/Seimitsu are basically the benchmark for 2D fighting games.
Interestingly enough, the Vewlix cabs that house SF4/KOF13 uses all Sanwa
parts, including the monitor.

I agree with the idea in principle. I think we should just stick to what
the current problems are, why they are problems, and possible fixes.  eg.
Severe input lag on KOF, incorrect round times on both machines,
substandard parts.  I'd be willing to contribute to parts if they promise
to take care of the other issues.