Re: gRE: this is what i found in canal walk

  • From: Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 16:32:26 +0200

Are you guys still interested in helping the wondeland lot out?

I've written a letter.  Tell me if you guys think I should send it?

"Dear Wonderland Group

I have recently noticed that you have acquired a Super Street Fighter 4 and
King of Fighters XIII arcade cabinets at your Canal Walk branch.
Admittedly, they may be PC clones, but that doesn't really affect my query.

Would you be interested in part donations such as the Sanwa sticks and
buttons to be used exclusively for these cabs?
Would you also be interested in receiving advice on how to optimize the
cabinets' performance?

Kind regards
Nicholas Robertson-Muir"

Yes/no?