Re: USF4 changes!

  • From: Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 18:42:46 +0200

*lol* Unfortunately, I seem to be experiencing some issues. Will try to
resolve them on my own and keep you posted. Thanks all the same for helping
me out bro :) It's really appreciated and hopefully this is just a minor
hiccup.

The issues I'm experiencing are as follows. One minute I'm able to copy
games over no problem, the next it stalls halfway through with no error
message. It just loses connectivity.

When I run a game, it will run fine for about 10-15 minutes or so, then
stall.

Jojo matches were HYPE *lol* You've got some really sick (and cheap *lol*)
tech with your characters bro :) Seems like my Jotaro fared a little better
:P I'd like to be able to use Old Joseph against you and Manase next time
around, but I'll be labbing it up with my other characters in the meantime
:) This game really has a lot to offer. The vids I've seen online (even
Japanese footage of competent players) has nothing on what I saw yesterday
*lol* Keep it coming :)

Godzilla movies are supposed to be about giant monsters rampaging through
cities and fighting one another with zero regard for human life. There was
only about 20-30% of that throughout the entire movie with most of it
occurring towards the end, but it made the movie worthwhile. The human
aspect of it could definitely have received less emphasis. No one wants to
watch a Godzilla movie with humans getting the spotlight. Seems they'll be
making a sequel so I hope they focus on what really matters the next time
around. Still, for a first effort, it's considerably better than the
Matthew Broderick fail.

On Mon, May 19, 2014 at 11:21 AM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx