RE: USF4 changes!

  • From: Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 12:27:57 +0000

I would have loved to be able to bait combo breakers atleast.

If the guy breaks and I dont press my next attack he should have been in big
trouble.

 Like baiting bursts in Guilty Gear :D

Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 14:20:54 +0200
Subject: Re: USF4 changes!
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm with Paas.
The "breakers" have been a cop-out.
A breaker that starts a new combo would be so cool.  Why has no-one done it?

On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 2:16 PM, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Nah fuck MK9 combo breakers

The whole mechanic is fucked up imo.  From being useless to OP depending in who
you are playing etc.

From: numotd@xxxxxxxxx

Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 13:42:08 +0200
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Combo breakers are fine in MK9.

Don't just copy injustice...that game is meh compare to MK9. It's like BR4
compare to BR3...one is an actual fighting game...another is a showcase of
power/special game...

On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 1:39 PM, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I just hope they remove or change the combo breakers in MK9 work completely.

Would not mind them just copying Injustice in that department.

Better balance would be a huge plus aswell :P