Re: USF4 changes!

  • From: greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2014 16:50:46 +0000

Kill the people if you find them,, then go to like pawn shops and If you see
your PC there then tell the owner of the shop its actually a stolen PC that is
yours

From: Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
Sender: cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2014 18:35:48
To: <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: USF4 changes!

all I have is my goldeneye crt and some pens.

My house was burgled again and my pc is no more.

you'd think that bolting your sliding door to the wall would be enough.
sigh.

Loving SA at the moment :(

On 09/06/2014, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> You'd know better than I.
> Still, split screen is retarded, nearly everybody on this mailing list ha=
> more than 1 display device available to them.  Shoulda been done ages
> ago... and lan for games, not just over Internet.
> On 9 Jun 2014 16:07, "Wynand-Ben" <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Probably
>>
>> Unless you want to play indy games.
>>
>> The consoles are struggling to keep up as it is.  Running over multiple
>> displays just wont work unless you are fine with games never running ove=
>> 30fps and looking like PS3/360(Maybe a little better) games.
>>
>> Guess it also depends on what you want to do with the extra displays.
>>
>> ------------------------------
>> Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2014 15:58:32 +0200
>> Subject: RE: USF4 changes!
>> From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
>> To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>
>> I really want multiple displays from 1 console.  Is it too much to ask?
>> -_-
>> On 9 Jun 2014 15:46, "Donaldson, Alasdair"
>> <alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
>> wrote:
>>
>>  Well in the past year MS has backtracked on most of their dumb ideas an=
>> their console is pretty much what it should=E2=80=99ve been at the last =
E3. Now