RE: USF4 changes!

  • From: "Donaldson, Alasdair" <alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2014 13:45:28 +0000

Well in the past year MS has backtracked on most of their dumb ideas and their
console is pretty much what it should’ve been at the last E3. Now let’s see
where they take it from here.

It’s been 2 years since Oculus Rift popped up. Why am I not playing new Final
Fantasy games or Skyrim on it yet? Sort this out people.

From: Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>>
Sender: cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2014 14:54:07 +0200
To: <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
ReplyTo: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

...x-box...stupid.
So many unnecesary words Crazyangrymadewgfjin
On 9 Jun 2014 14:50,
<greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
What do you mean???? Play TEKKEN with kinect??? That would be retarded,, he
looks like a fool in front of that game,, Xbox and their kinect want people to
look stupid
________________________________
From: Di Lhong <numotd@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:numotd@xxxxxxxxx>>
Sender: cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2014 14:41:57 +0200
To: <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
ReplyTo: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I wouldn't want to be next him when he plays tekken XD

On Mon, Jun 9, 2014 at 1:50 PM, Manase Zote
<bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
The dood is in the zone.

On Mon, Jun 9, 2014 at 1:34 PM, Di Lhong
<numotd@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:numotd@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
> Do you guys know this thai gamer?
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxX7SRuU0ho
>
> Lolz who needs kinect XD
>

> On Mon, Jun 9, 2014 at 9:07 AM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir
> <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>>
> wrote:
>>
>> Going to get all the dlc this week, can't wait to jam with Vanilla Ice.
>>
>> On 9 Jun 2014 08:41, "Ryan Williams"
>> <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
>>>
>>> I still have quite a bit of work ahead of me. I'm more interested in
>>> obtaining the costumes for all characters. Managed to get most of the
>>> costumes for the characters I like. Nic, we should definitely jam some
>>> Jojo's this coming Sat :)

is unauthorized. If you have received this communication in error, please
address with the subject heading "Received in error," send to the original
sender, then delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of it. If you are not the
Any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are subject to the terms and
conditions expressed in the governing KPMG client engagement letter. Opinions,
conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments that do
not relate to the official business of the firm are neither given nor endorsed
by it.

KPMG cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

International") on behalf of the local KPMG member firm providing services to
you.  KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International") is a Swiss entity
that serves as a coordinating entity for a network of independent firms
operating under the KPMG name. KPMG International provides no services to
clients. Each member firm of KPMG International is a legally distinct and
separate entity and each describes itself as such.  Information about the
structure and jurisdiction of your local KPMG member firm can be obtained from
your KPMG representative.