Re: USF4 changes!

  • From: greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2014 15:29:06 +0000

Where did bronson take a stab at Main Man??? I wanna hear this

From: Sameegh <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx>
Sender: cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2014 19:39:40
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: USF4 changes!

Lol, just watched the latest episode of ATP. Aris is such an articulate moron,
gotta love his style. If him and Spooky commentate for real at Evo I think it'd
be pretty rad. Also enjoyed the stab Bronson took at the mainman :p

Sent from my iPad