RE: USF4 changes!

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 05:16:50 +0000

full green bars?

Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 07:14:19 +0200
Subject: Re: USF4 changes!
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good man :) On an USF4-related note, Decapre is a very potent rushdown
character. Played some matches against Makomba last night (first and last USF4
online experience btw) and got to see what she's capable of once she closes the
gap. Her pressure is really, really good, as are her mixups.
 Enjoyed the matches against Makomba, didn't enjoy being unable to backdash,
reversal or tech throws though. Offline for me thanks.

On Fri, Jun 6, 2014 at 6:47 AM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If I'm at a pub and the local piss cats are feeling themselves too much,
playing baby chocolates and whatnot on the jukeboxI have in the past snaked in
and put on Sade King of sorrow to calm them down.

On 6 June 2014 03:26, Di Lhong <numotd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I assume this Sat session will be hyped? :)

On Fri, Jun 6, 2014 at 2:06 AM, Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

yep, USF4 is out in SA

On Fri, Jun 6, 2014 at 12:42 AM, Di Lhong <numotd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

urm...yay? lolz
is this a bug or it's intended? i remember they saying she has small hurtbox or
something in that manner when she crouches.

Is USF4 out in SA?

On Fri, Jun 6, 2014 at 12:10 AM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dat hurtbox....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bh5XBQHQWRs