Re: USF4 changes!

  • From: Moshe Shevel <jaguguarang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 21:48:54 +0200

Awesome!

Ok so basically if I start it up using the Full start it goes into the PS2
memory card menu. If I go into the Fast start it starts the game, but some
games only show the top of the screen while the bottom is like watching
Mnet without a decoder (good old days).

And then in other games it just crashes. All the while going super speed